Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Exciting Life #1

So my mom mentioned that I might want to talk about my college life and the experiences I'm having here at BYU.  I tried to avoid journal-type entries because they aren't very fun for the public, but she had a point.  I basically stopped writing in my journal, so I'll write one entry every week about the things I'm doing.  Sorry.

I looked up "exciting" in the thesaurus to come up with a more interesting title for these journal entries.  The other options were: astonishing, breathtaking, impressive, mind-blowing, and so on.

I decided to stick with exciting.

Last week was killer.  I don't really want to complain, because I wasn't the only one with midterms and papers.  But it still wasn't fun.  Luckily I made it through the week alive, and then had and awesome weekend to make up for it.

I camped out on Friday with some awesome girls for the basketball game.
The tents were pretty small.
Then we won.  MWC champs!!
On Sunday I got to see my Steven Lew again!  He's on spring break right now because unlike BYU, Utah State actually has a spring break.  We went to the CES Fireside where L. Tom Perry spoke.  Elder Perry and I are basically best friends. I met him earlier this year and he gave me a water bottle.  Yeah. Be jealous.

Gahhh I have photos to prove it, but they won't load or something.  Sometimes technology is really annoying.

So that's some of the things I did this weekend.  For a status update, I am sitting in the basement of the JFSB watching devotional on the projector because I'm too lazy to walk to the Marriot to watch it in person.  Also, my sociology class is in this same auditorium right after devotional, so it's too convenient to pass up. 

P.S.  My fingers are swollen.

2 comments:

  1. haha kristen i love you. and i love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND THIS WEEKEND WILL BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY RIGHT?!?!

    ReplyDelete