Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time to be a grownup

Right now I am sitting at our dinner table finishing off the last of the Graeter's ice cream. 
I'm also wearing my Subway uniform because I just got off my last work shift at that place.  FOREVERRRRRRR.   I'm kind of excited if you can't tell. 

This week has basically been the worst ever because while all my friends and roommates were moving into their new apartments out in Provo, I was still at home, working.  Everyday.  Usually work isn't that bad, but last week we lost our manager and we basically ran out of every kind of food we make the subs with, so it was really stressful.  Oh well.  It's done.

I leave tomorrow morning, but you wouldn't be able to tell by the looks of my room.  It's a mess, and I haven't started packing yet.  So naturally, I'm blogging instead of doing anything productive.

I kind of feel bad though.  I was home for four long months, and all I could think about was going back to BYU.  I didn't really appreciate the time I had home.  Now, I'm realizing how crappy my living conditions are going to be and I won't be eating my mom's homemade bread anymore.  At least I spent a lot of time with Lily though.  I guess she's pretty cool.  

And that's as reflective as my blogs are gonna get.  I don't want to bore with my actual thoughts and feelings.  At least the ones that have to do with my life...

All I can say is I'M SO EXCITED TO GO BACK.  I HOPE I DON'T GET MARRIED THIS YEAR!

K bye.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you, hope you are having a lovely time moving in and such

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i'm excited to go back. i hope i don't get married this year. you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete