Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Find me on Match.com ;)

Hey guys, how are you?  I'm good.  I have been gettin' back in the grind, going to school, working, studying, and exercising.  Ok, so lately exercise means going to the gym, lifting for 10-15 minutes and then going on the elliptical for about 10 minutes then giving up and going home because I can't lift without getting sore and I hate ellipticals with a burning passion.  The bad kind of passion. 

But that is not the point of this post.  As you can tell from my rigorous exercise schedule, I have hardly any spare time and when I do have free time I don't spend it blogging.  (Usually it's spent eating cereal, taking naps, or other things important things that escape me at the moment.)  So I am just going to post a homework assignment that I did for my Media in the Classroom class.  We were supposed to use some form of social media and make a statement of some sort about it. 

So I made a Matched.com profile.

And oh, was it fun.  Way too much fun.  I would just attach the link, but after a few days they shut my profile down.  I think they realized I wasn't a real person.  And not only was making my profile fun, but reading other people's profiles was even better.  Oh my goodness.  So freaking funny.  I can't even...gahh words.  So funny.  But before you read this, I just want you to know that as ridiculous as my profile is, I got lots of likes and interested men lookin at my page.  I'm THAT irresistible.

Also, the format of this page is dumb and the pictures are small, so click on them and then you can look at them without having to squint.   Also also.  I know this may be asking a lot, but every detail counts.  Read everything because I probably put thought into everything.  Also, just so you can understand notdesperate92 better, just know that she lives in Utah, is a BYU student, and is filling almost any horrible husband-hungry stereotype I could think of.  That is all.


So.  Would you date me?

1 comment:

  1. If I were a man I totally would! haha I'm interested in seeing what some men said when they emailed you lol

    ReplyDelete