Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

numero uno

Don't be fooled by the title.  I can't really speak spanish, I just thought it made me sound smart.

So this is my first blog I've ever done. I'm scared.  My goal is to get at least 1000000000 followers. It won't be too hard because my life is extremely exciting and strangers WILL care.

This week I've been waking up from really weird dreams.  Or maybe they're all weird, I'm just remembering them.  Either way I get kind of freaked out by them.  For example, last night I had a dream that I was in Jimmer Fredette's house, and something about Justin Bieber.  Ok, that doesn't seem very strange, but it was. 

Problem numero uno: I can never fully remember my dreams, so when I try to tell them they sound really lame.  Like right now.  Problem numero dos: I feel like a creep when I dream about someone.  It's like my sub-conscious is secretly obsessed with this person or something.  So when I dream about someone I tell them.  My philosophy is it's creepier to dream about someone and not tell them.  This can be troublesome if you have multiple dreams about someone, because telling them multiple times is just as weird.  I still tell them though.  I've had at least four dreams about my high school spanish teacher, and I've told her EVERY time.  Darn, I am a creep.

See? I told you my life is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment