Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'M 20

I'm 20 now.  I remember when I thought that was old.  I also remember saying that I'd probably get married when I was 20.  Needless to say, my perspective has changed a lot since then.

So what did I do the last few days as a teenager?  Nothing too crazy.  I considered streaking, but I decided against it.  BYU campus isn't the place to do stuff like that.  No, instead I decided to do much more conservative activities such as going to work, watching Avatar (Joel had never seen it, so I basically forced him to watch it with me), going to a world folk dance thingy, and going to church.

It was crazy.  

But then I had an awesome pierogi party on my birthday.  I ate lots of pierogies and sugar.  As the hours passed our conversations continued to get stranger and stranger.  That's as close as I've ever been to being drunk.  Like I said, it was crazy.

For the poor souls who don't know what pierogies are...THESE are pierogies.


Everyone looks pretty good, but I have no idea what happened to Tiff and Meghan.

Awesomeness captured.

This is when we started to get our sugar high.

So yes.  That was a fun night.  The next day I opened my birthday package from my family.  I got some delicious squished cupcakes, a grown up wallet, hangers, and awesome letters.
I finally retired my duct tape wallet from 7th grade.  I am now truly an adult.

My mom's pretty cute.

Ok, this blew my mind. 

You fold it up, and it turns into a face!
And that was my birthday weekend.  I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

  1. I got a shout out! Now the world knows I watch Avatar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that my beautiful face made it onto your blog.

    ReplyDelete