Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Toast and Avatar saved my life.

I just finished the worst three weeks ever.  Ok, they weren't the worst ever, but they still sucked.  School just has a way of causing an unhealthy amount of stress in my life and I don't always appreciate it.  But I'm not going to explain all the crappy things I've had to deal with for the past few weeks.  You don't care, and I don't want to think about it anymore. 

The important thing is I survived, and there are three things I have to thank for that.

1) The knowledge that Thanksgiving break was around the corner.
  That's really all I have to say about that.
2) Avatar.
 Not the blue kind, the avatar with an arrow on his head.  I'm currently halfway through the third season.  It's SO GOOD.  My roommates and I were trying to decide which bending skills we would pick if we had the option.  Meghan said fire, Aubrey said water, and I said air.  But I'm still not sure; they're all so awesome.  
Yes, I did draw this.  I was willing to do anything besides my paper.
3) Toast.
We bought a toaster a couple weeks ago and it's basically the best thing ever.  We have been eating A LOT of toast.  I've had four pieces in one day.  Twice.
Toast with butter and honey.

Toast with cinnamon sugar.

Toast with peanut butter and honey.

Toast with butter and jam.
  
There are so many delicious options when it comes to toast.  Consuming just one piece is out of the question.

Bye.  I think I'm gonna go make some toast now.


1 comment:

  1. "Consuming just one piece is out of the question." So did you eat all those in the pictures on the same day?

    Also, I LOVE Avatar. And in response to your Avatar comment on my blog: I'm so glad you've been spending so much time on Netflix for Aang.

    ReplyDelete