Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

YAHOO!

Right now I don't have a ton of responsibilities.  I have one class and I'm only scheduled for a 12 hour work week, so I want to be productive.  Netflix will always call my name, but I want to actually DO something.  It's kind of weird when your day isn't filled with a bunch of crazy.  I sort of get bored and then depressed.  Not forrizzles depressed, but I get mildly disgusted with myself. 

This is a Netflix zombie.  The ironic part is I watched Sherlock on Netflix while I drew this.

So today I played my cello.  I did my homework.  I wrote in my journal.  I didn't exercise...though I do have to ride my bike to work, so I'll make that count.  And now I'm going to blog.  Because that's what good mormon girls do. 

That was a joke.  Kind of.

I really have nothing to talk about though.  There's no title to this blog post yet, so I could write about whatever I liked.  Well, I already do that, but you know what I mean.   Maybe I should write in stream of consciousness.  No, that stuff's cray cray.  Plus, I really don't want to document my thought process.  I'd sound like an idiot.  An idiot that pretty much only thinks about what she will eat next. 

Every once in awhile I get hit with a bout of GENIUS.  And this is not one of those times, but I did figure out what I'm going to do in this blog post.  I'm going to go on the yahoo home page and briefly discuss the trending searches.  I won't be offended if you stop reading now. 

These are the top 5 trending.  I'm too lazy to do the top 10.
1.  Taco Bell menu items:  Taco Bell is good if you are broke.  It's also good if you like to kill your intestinal tract. 
2.  Vampire skeletons:  I know vampires are all the rage right now, but their skeletons?  Who feels the need to just search vampire skeletons?  People are weird.
3.  Bored Facebook users:  Yeah this makes sense.  Facebook is boring.  And totally addictive.  Which is why it's of the devil. 
4.  Kelsey Grammer: I'll admit, I had no idea who this chick was.  So I Googled her (like I'd actually use Yahoo's search engine).  Turns out Kelsey's a man.  What were his parents thinking?  Also, why are people searching the guy from Frasier now? 
5.  Weight-loss tips: Here's my advice: Stop searching the Taco Bell menu.  It's all bad.

Well that was kind of fun and somewhat productive.  Now I can watch the rest of Sherlock with a little less guilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment