|This is a Netflix zombie. The ironic part is I watched Sherlock on Netflix while I drew this.|
So today I played my cello. I did my homework. I wrote in my journal. I didn't exercise...though I do have to ride my bike to work, so I'll make that count. And now I'm going to blog. Because that's what good mormon girls do.
That was a joke. Kind of.
I really have nothing to talk about though. There's no title to this blog post yet, so I could write about whatever I liked. Well, I already do that, but you know what I mean. Maybe I should write in stream of consciousness. No, that stuff's cray cray. Plus, I really don't want to document my thought process. I'd sound like an idiot. An idiot that pretty much only thinks about what she will eat next.
Every once in awhile I get hit with a bout of GENIUS. And this is not one of those times, but I did figure out what I'm going to do in this blog post. I'm going to go on the yahoo home page and briefly discuss the trending searches. I won't be offended if you stop reading now.
These are the top 5 trending. I'm too lazy to do the top 10.
1. Taco Bell menu items: Taco Bell is good if you are broke. It's also good if you like to kill your intestinal tract.
2. Vampire skeletons: I know vampires are all the rage right now, but their skeletons? Who feels the need to just search vampire skeletons? People are weird.
3. Bored Facebook users: Yeah this makes sense. Facebook is boring. And totally addictive. Which is why it's of the devil.
4. Kelsey Grammer: I'll admit, I had no idea who this chick was. So I Googled her (like I'd actually use Yahoo's search engine). Turns out Kelsey's a man. What were his parents thinking? Also, why are people searching the guy from Frasier now?
5. Weight-loss tips: Here's my advice: Stop searching the Taco Bell menu. It's all bad.
Well that was kind of fun and somewhat productive. Now I can watch the rest of Sherlock with a little less guilt.